Friday, May 25, 2007

Picture-Palooza

Well I'm too tired today to try and form groups of works into legible sentences (3 days of overtime and the Fire Dept. fitness test make Aubrey a wiped out girl) so I'm just going to post some more pics of the trip, and some fun ones from our Extrication Training last night.

Oh you better believe we set the tri-pod up on the side of the freeway.

The bad-ace brand-new ambulance at the gas station that the sales guy let me commandeer--code 3 through Grand Junction!


Dirty little window washer.

stopping to stretch our legs

So close...and yet so far.


"relaxing" after a long car ride

THIS is the reason we got lost in the Mexican Ghetto in the first place..I guess the blame should really be placed on the 1-800-FREE-411 operator....



Lacey seducing the cannon

Sam seducing the cannon....(and I'm pretty sure me, the camera-girl)
We wanted pictures of all of us around a "wicked" sign, but this was the best we could do


all dressed up and GOING TO THE PLAY!

Dinner at the cheesecake Factory

Heaven in its most earthly form....mmmmmmmm



"The Jaws of Life"








I risked my life to get this picture, climbing in a torn apart wrecked Bronco with glass falling around me (while using a paint bucket to stabilize my camera.) The extremely-amatuer photographers life is never easy
So, there you have it. Oodles of fun for all.

1 comment:

samunwritten said...

Tiiiime out. Wherefore didst thou find this blog template? I could never find one this cute? You must share immediately!