Monday, October 29, 2007

I have been a blog slacker lately. This is do in part to 2 things:

1. I don't have much interesting going on in my life. Nothing blog-worthy anyway.

2. I have been suffering from a cold which might be the death of me. Last week I was sitting there feeling perfect, when I suddenly sneezed. An everyday sneeze. Suddenly I was sick, and the next 24 hours I went through multiple tissue boxes, sneezed more times than I have up to this point in my life combined, and had one red little nose.

Over the past few days I have been feeling on and off better. Until tonight, when the cold decided to leave my head and take up permanent residence in my chest. And my neck is sore. And my throat hurts. And I am sitting at work right now.

Merrhgh.

I'll be back when I'm feeling better.

No comments: