Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sweet New Happenings and How My Husband Can Look Just Like Mr. T

I have never cut anyone's hair before. Ever. Except for my own. When I get home from getting it cut I usually have to fix it, and due to the fact that I have NO idea what I'm doing, I usually screw it up. But, in the real world of hair cutting, I am a novice. When I told Jason this, he was surprised. "You never cut ANYONES hair? like EVER? What about in High School? Or just for fun??"

um, no. Sorry, just because boys are born with some weird ability to look under the hood of a car and have the slightest clue as to what they are staring at does not mean girls are born with the innate ability to cut hair.

Well this was the beginning of a few conversations about hair cutting. It eventually led to me asking my husband what he looked like bald.

"Scary. I look like a gang member," was what he told me.

Not 30 minutes later we're sitting in the kitchen armed with a brand new pair of clippers, a towel and the excitement of my first "real hair cut." (mind you, I never really CARED that I had no idea how to cut anyone's hair, the mere fact that he was going to let me touch his sacred halo of curls was enough motivation for me.)

So, here he is BEFORE:


The First Cut...


Feeling more comfortable:


And, um, during. (I call this, "bowl cut")


WHO KNEW JASON LOOKED JUST LIKE MR. T?




Um, ya. Practically twins.

And, a little more fun in-betweens (Not really sure how I talked him into this...but the "gang member" is starting to show through)


This kid has the thickest, curliest hair ever


"AFTER!!"

(I can see where he was coming from on the whole gang member issue. But as long as we stay far away from the Mr. T scowl, we should be okay. Except he will probably scare the poor kids in nursery.....)


Good times were had by all.

In other news, our website is LIVE!! After a weekend of slaving over a hot keyboard and several calls to the tech-support guys, that bad boy is ready! So, take a moment and wander over there, won't you? Give us feedback. After all, it is our first website. Have a look around. Hire us. Tell your friends to hire us.


http://www.everylittlemomentphotography.com


In other other news, we got our business cards printed up too! Look!!

(front)

(back)

and in the last bit of news...I have now been up for 25 1/2 hours. and I. Am. Sleepy.

1 comment:

Chantele Sedgwick said...

He does look like Mr. T! That is hilarious! Your photography web page looks awesome! If I know anyone getting married anytime soon, I will recommend you!:)