Monday, June 9, 2008

The Injury

So, in preparation for this post I have looked high and low for a clip from "The Office." Its the one where Michael grills his foot in a George Foreman. Alas, I couldn't find the clip anywhere (YouTube has never failed me! What to do?) so you will have to make due with this re-cap. (However, I fully recommend you track down a copy of The Office Season Two and watch it for yourself. It does not disappoint.)
Anyway, it's one of my favorite episodes. Last week, I came home from work to Jason's feet looking like this:



...Unfortunate accident with a lean, mean, fat-grilling machine, or a simple sunburn from a long day of fishing and his favorite wal-mart sandals?


YOU decide.

1 comment:

kellie and craig said...

I'm gonna have to go with the lean mean grilling machine. "yeah thats alot of meat"...