Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The rest of the summer....

Now that we are (mostly) caught up, I'm going to finish out the rest of our summer happenings in one post. Aren't you lucky.

We blessed Boston on July 5, 2009. It was a great day with friends and family, and Boston looked like the cutest 2 month old Mormon tennis player ever. (I didn't want to go the white satin tux route, so he had a cute little knit outfit.) Somehow I didn't manage to get a single photo. I might see if he still fits into the outfit and snap a few this week. Nobody will ever have to know....



Boston has tried his hand at swimming! He hated it the first time, didn't like it the second time, and was irritated the third time...but by the third time he decided it wasn't so bad. He loves it now, and will lay on his back to float, splash around and even let me dunk him under!
Plus, he looks like the cutest little fattie in his swim suit!

First haircut....(he has had another since!)

He hated it...

Played in the sun

And learned to SMILE!

He also sat in a bumbo for the first time and LOVED it!

2 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

Okay, I LOVE his smile!! And I love the pic of him in the bumbo, do they make those for adults? Because they look awesome and I'm thinking we could get some to put at the station :) He's seriously so adorable, and I love the expressions on his little face! I knew you two would have beautiful babies and you didn't disappoint!

*as for the potato salad, it's not ketchup, it's like a cup of paprika or so, but I did follow the recipe, I just tried to double and a half it, and I think somewhere along the line, I messed up my math somewhere?...it's still that orange after adding tons of miracle whip and sour cream to it to save it. HA!

Randi said...

That is the cutest smile EVER! What a darling baby!