Sunday, July 24, 2011

She Lives!

Wow. So, whats it been, like...a year a half? Yeah. About that. I don't really have any excuses other than I just, well, stopped blogging. So there you have that. Lets move on, shall we?

I had pretty much given up on blogging once I got so far behind. It seemed like I couldn't just pick up where I left off, considering things in our lives were changing so fast and to catch up would just be overwhelming. But then a few weeks ago I was wondering about something from when Boston was a baby, and lo and behold, I had blogged about it! It was so easy to just clicky click to that month and find what I was looking for, and in doing so I re-read a bunch of posts where I had written information I never would have remembered otherwise. So, here we are again, attempting to create some sort of documentation of our daily lives and my daily musings.

Lets begin.

In the past year and a half:

Boston grew into a 2 year old. He walks, he talks, (he talks back) he runs, he sings, he yells, sometimes he sleeps and he generally keeps us extremely busy with his busyness.



Jason got a new job, and now works at the Kennecott Copper Mine. He currently works in the concentrator and loves everything about it. He works long hours and has a long commute, but its a great job with an amazing company and has been a major blessing for our family. He hopes to work there for a long, long time!

We have another baby! Maia Le Robison was born May 26, 2010. Much more coming on her later, but suffice to say we are in love with her.
We are still in the same house. We are definitely ready for a move, but the market is sucktastic so here we sit. For now.

Anyway. Those are the main highlights. I'm happy to be back, and hopefully stick to it this time. You, in the meantime, get to look forward to Maia's birth story, an upcoming vacation where we will be shlepping both kids on multiple flights across the country (God save us all), my random thoughts in general, and daily hilarity of raising a 2 year old with a baby in tow. Aren't you lucky?!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Happy to see you back. (Although I'm not one to talk...it's been 4 months since my last blog confession.) Your kids are aDORable and I can't wait to hear more about them!!

Danielle said...

ahh!!! I am so glad you are back. I love your posts!

Lacey Hammond said...

Yay you're back! I do enjoy your blog.