Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Waiting Game

Still wading (and waiting) through all the paperwork for our mortgage. Stupid, stupid STA travel company....trying to say I owe them $250 from a trip to Germany when I was 14.....which was paid. They have nevertheless gone ahead and added a collections account to my credit, dropping my score significantly. I was 14, it was that many years ago and they added the collection account 3 weeks ago.

I guess buying your first house should never go smoothly, right?




CURRENT COUNTDOWNS:

Janet Evanovich, Lean Mean Thirteen: 0 days, wahoo! Going to buy it after work, actually.

Strawberry Days: Tomorrow through Saturday

South Carolina Trip: 11 Days (I'm excited, but after 6 hours of plane rides and 2 weeks with the kids I will probably need a vacation.)

Harry Potter: 32 days! Good thing I will be on graveyards

Moab Trip: 82 Days


1 comment:

samunwritten said...

I need to start reading those books.

Are we on for the rodeo?

You'll have to let me know how it goes when Jason meets your grandma.

Walmart. Midnight. Be there.

What's in Moab?