Wednesday, August 29, 2007

AWWW little baby....

Awww...these are from my photoshoot with lil baby Tyson last week.

















(click on to view full size)



Isn't he the cutest thing you ever saw! (albeit he is a little furry, but he is still a cutie pie) As you can see he was less than thrilled with being naked in a suitcase at first. But after peeing all over us 5 or 6 times and eating a few more, he decided it wasn't so bad was a champ for the rest. Unfortunately we never could get him to go to sleep, but he was a trooper.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

These are beautiful! You are amazing for actually leaving the house to do this when he's so young. I don't think I even put a bra on, let alone shoes until my babies were a month old.

My favorites are the feet picture. Why does that theme never get old?

Aubrey said...

oh no, no, no. This is not MY baby. This is simply a photoshoot of a baby. someone else's baby. not my baby.