Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Latest obsession


Okay, so I feel a little lame admitting this, but I am in love with these books.

I know.

They totally make you want nothing more than to be bitten by your delicious perfection of a vampire boyfriend.

I said I know

Seriously, though. They are written so well, and they are just the thing to fill the Harry Potter-sized void in my life. (not that I ever wanted Harry as a boyfriend...completely different story)
I started the first one halfheartedly, and only because I had heard from a few different people they were worth reading. After the first 100 pages or so I was an addict. I could barely sleep that first night because I hadn't finished it and I was mulling it all over in my head. With the second book I simply stayed up till the crack o' dawn so as to not stress over what would happen.
I am excercising somuch self control to not rush out like a strung-out crack whore looking for her next fix to buy the third book. I have alot to get done this week and the first two experiences taught me that I become completely worthless as soon as the spine of the book is cracked.

My happy cup runneth over. (Don't judge me until you read them)

In other news...
I took my brother out for a photo shoot today. Other than leaving with out clothes and hands blackened from the dirt, I think it turned out fairly well.

(he's single too...!)


And a few more shots from this past week






1 comment:

Chantele Sedgwick said...

That last picture is awesome! If I wasn't already 4 1/2 years married, I would have you take my wedding pictures!:)