Tuesday, August 7, 2007

This past week has been awe-some. I shot my vert first wedding...ordered my new camera, camera bag, and flash and took some spectacular shots that I am danged proud of.

SEE!!!

(for some more neat-o wedding shots, visit Sam's page.)

We also took Sophie on a little impromptu mini-shoot. We have been searching for a field to take pictures in (and not get arrested for trespassing....) and we have found it! Alas, they will probably mow it down to nothingness soon to make way for new homes, but in the meantime....




And finally...We had fire training again on friday, this time we actually burned down the entire house. I got some pretty bad-A pics, but this...oh this. This lil' treasure is my new pride and joy. I love how it all turned out. Maybe you have to be directly involved with firefighting/EMS...I dunno. Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Em said...

Wow, I'd be proud too.
Good job!