Thursday, August 2, 2007

Active Recruitment

Well the plans are underway. So far we have worked out a rough pricing schedule, some cool places to shoot, narrowed it down to 2 names (hmmm...perhaps a future post for votes on the names?), and have a whole list of things that need to be done but haven't necessarily been done. (less fun things, such as opening a bank account and getting a business license.) OH and we bought a really cute desktop calendar to keep track of the many upcoming photoshoots we have scheduled. Don't make fun of me.

Progress.

We have arranged a couple cool shoots to get our portfolio built up. Jenny (Sam's cousin) was fun to shoot and the location was awesome. (so awesome, in fact, we are keeping it totally secret and will probably go to the lengths of blind-folding any future clients going there just so they can't divulge the location. It will be like the bat-cave.)


Exciting stuff, no? We are also helping shoot a wedding tomorrow morning, as well as the Miss American Fork pageant in September. I am very excited for that. (again, all thanks to my cool hubby, see below post)

We are still looking for models to build our portfolio. If you live in or around Utah County and would be willing to donate yourself, child, spouse, yourself and your spouse or any combination of the above to the interest of our adventure, please do let us know!

In other news....Sarah over at Hollywood Flakes deserves a big kudos for sharing this little treat. It keeps track of all the blogs you stalk read and lets you know when someone has posted something new. It's pretty convenient to have it all at once click and not have to go rooting around for people who have new posts. I'm a fan.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

You don't know me...I came across your blog from Askanything. I think your photos are awesome, and I especially love the fire one. I saw that you are looking for models for your portfolio, I really like being in front of the camera and have a husband who would also be along for the ride! E-mail me if you are still in need of people. Cassiemae04@yahoo.com