Saturday, September 22, 2007

Star Struck

I transported a celebrity on the ambulance today. A utah celebrity anyway. I'm not sure what all I can say due to HIPAA laws, but I do believe I can refer you to
this article for more information.
So he's not exactly a celebrity I suppose, but it was kinda fun nonetheless. And he is a totally nice guy. He has my vote. (do you vote for attorney generals?)
Oh, and also, he touched my pen. And got blood on it.

In other news, Sam and I went to PGHS's homecoming football game Friday night. It was lots of fun, and it was nice knowing things in high school really aren't as important as they seemed at the time.
The school just refinished the football field, and the city council/school district wanted pictures of it. Not just any pictures, however, they wanted birds-eye view shots. Due to our impressive photography skillz, Sam and I were voted to go up in the aerial fire truck to obtain such pictures.









Yeah, it was freaking high. (bear in mind I am using my Super Sweet Lens and had a good zoom, so you may not be able to fully appreciate the height. But trust me, it. was. high.) We did get some fun shots. Who knows...today, the PG High school football game...tommorrow, aerial shots at the superbowl. From the blimp. It could totally happen.

1 comment:

samunwritten said...

The blimp. I could totally go for that.
We'll have to tell their people to contact our people.