Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sigh. Ok, so I know it's been three months. (over 3. wow.) You would think being pregnant I would could actually think of interesting things to blog about. (I read that once on someone else's blog, and I was all, yes you could! When I'm pregnant I'm going to document the whole thing, right here on Mr. blog! ha.) So far, I have taken one--count it--one photo of my belly, and have blogged a total of 3 times about this pregnancy.

Truth be told, I get really intimidated by blogging sometimes. I read other's blogs every day, and I get bummed if people don't update, but everytime I go to update I get all paranoid about being funny or entertaining or interesting. Then I don't do it. And here we are, 30 weeks pregnant, with lots of exciting things that have happeneded to us and nothing to document it.

So here is yet another resolution for me to blog more. I really want to be able to look back and remember so much that has happened. I see people making blog books, going back to previous pregnancies, remembering old vacations, etc. through their blog, and I want to be one of those people!

Things on my List to Blog:

--Mollie (our sweet little puppy)
--Pregnancy updates (the one photo I have so far. Plus hopefully more to come)
--Jason not being an illgal immigrant anymore (a work in progress. And okay, he's not really illegal. But we are trying to get his citizenship)
--Anything else I deem interesting or blog-worthy. (or even if its not interesting. Because remember? I am going to blog more, regardless of interestingness. I am going to be one of those people.)

6 comments:

AnnEE said...

Am I one of THOSE blogs? I'm sure I'm not, because I'm super entertaining and important. Welcome back to blogging, little buddy.

Em said...

You can do it!

Annalee and Buck said...

You don't have to be funny, or even interesting to blog. Look at me, I blog about cookies. The way I see it is my blog is kinda like my online journal, a way for me to document my life, so I don't care if it's funny or interesting, it's my journal and it's nice to have. And don't feel bad you don't blog, it's ok, you have a life :)

And just so you know, i've always thought your blog as funny and interesting. Blog for you, not anyone else. :) And I'm done with my soap box

mckenna said...

You're totally entertaining!! Don't be intimidated by blogging. That takes all the fun out of it. And thanks for the Vegas advice!!

kellie and craig said...

Good heck woman, it's about gosh darn time you updated the old blog! I'm not interesting or funny either but I still update. I love reading peoples blogs too and I figure they do as well that's what gives me the motivation to keep blogging and updating! Lets see some pics.

Nora Explora said...

You go, Aub ... let us see some random pics! :) I love that the most! I'm planning on starting a blog, too. We'll see how far I'll make it with this plan. *lol*