Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Best

Can I just say, I have the coolest husband ever!


Reasons why he rocks:



1. He has been super supportive of my latest scheme to start my own business (a photography studio with Sam ...very exciting but scary and intimidating stuff)



2. Not only has he been supportive, he just so happens to know some of the coolest places (and coolest people) to photograph, and has arranged for some awesome photo shoots for us.

3. When I thought all hope was lost when my digital camera deleted 500 of my vacation photos, he figured out how to get them recovered for me and brought them home to surprise me


4. He knows EVERYONE....seriously. It doesn't matter what city or state we are in, he will run into his junior high football coach, the lady who cut his hair as a kid, the girl he took to junior prom, and/or a host of other characters from years past. He remembers everyone...and everyone remembers him.

5. Come to think of it....he is actually really supportive of most of my schemes, ideas and quirks. Its a really good feeling to know you have a good man standing behind you, whatever you do. (especially when that man is a big brown guy who can look really mean and intimidating, should you ever need him to stand up for you.)


okay so thats not all the reasons why he rocks, but those are the main ones that are sticking in my head right now.

No comments: