Friday, June 27, 2008

All about me, from A to Z

A-- Attached or Single? Attached to a big brown guy

B-- Best Friend? Jason (aforementioned brown guy)

C-- Cake or Pie? both!

D-- Day of Choice? Any of the 3 days I have off

E-- Essential Item? Phone, camera, makeup

F-- Favorite Color? Green

G-- Gummy Bears or Worms? Sour gummy worms

H-- Hometown? Pleasant Grove, UT

I-- Indulgence(s) anything white chocolate

J-- January or July? July

K-- Kids? Not yet

L-- Life is incomplete without? My camera, my family, dessert

M-- Marriage Date? May 10, 2006

N-- Number of siblings? 5, Steve, Drew, Ashley, Kaden & Kamber

O-- Oranges or Apples? cold, hard apples, pulpy orange juice

P-- Phobias or fears? Drains

Q- Quotes? "Stop it."

R-- Reason to Smile? I'm going south for the 4th, and its going to be hot hot HOT!

S-- Season? Spring, Summer, Fall.Basically anytime without cold.

T-- Tag 5 People?? Anne, Julie Ann, Kelli...anyone else who reads this and hasn't been tagged yet?

U-- Unknown Fact? I can sleep for 12+ hours after a graveyard, no sweat

V-- Very Favorite Store? The mall (it encompasses most of my favorites)

W-- Worst Habit? Procrastination

X-- X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray. Ultrasounds are all squishy and messy

Y-- Your favorite food? Fettuccine Alfredo

Z-- Zodiac? Saggitarius

Also....

How many cannibals could your body feed?
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets


so, there's that.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey Aubrey! I just spent an hour reading your blog. It is so fun to be able to read what you have been up too! Your photography is AMAZING and your life seems so exciting! I am so hiring you for a newborn session when my little one arrives. Lets try and keep in touch(ya know, better than we have the past, geeze, 17 or so years).

Danielle said...

we totally should get together soon! My email address is danielled17@yahoo.com send me your phone number so we can set something up.