Monday, October 6, 2008

YUM


We spent a lovely Conference Sunday with Anne and her sister. We sat, we watched, we slept, and we ate. Boy, did we eat. I wish I had taken pictures, but you know how one of the 7 deadly sins is gluttony? Yeeaahhhh.

One of the things we ate were these. Holy mother of breakfast food, these were divine. They are so warm and gooey and amazing and delicious and they will definitely make you sick if you eat more than one. But what a wonderful one it is.

Things are going well on the fetus front, no updates or changes to report. Still biding our time till we can find out what we are having and get the fun going.

I really need to start packing. We leave on Wednesday for Wisconsin, and dang if I have done anything to get ready. Most of my camera gear is ready to go, but with my brain lately, it will be a miracle if I can get myself there with a camera in hand. Please pray I don't forget any of the essentials.
We will be flying in to Chicago and driving up to Wisconsin. Anyone know of any attractions between Chicago, IL and Appleton, WI we cant miss? I'm thinking "Worlds Largest Cheese Wheel" or something. Make it worth my while.

4 comments:

Em said...

Oh yeah, those ARE good.
Never been to Wisconsin, but I have some friends from there, I'll have to ask.

Aubrey said...

Aubrey, don't you know it is rude to put up pictures like that and not share??

and, Wisconsin? I'm pretty sure there isn't anything exciting up there, hopefully Sam will keep you entertained :)

Shauna said...

Lol! Aubs, I just noticed I made that comment and you were still signed in. Oops, makes you look kinda weird.

Rodriguez Family said...

hey, so, um, I'm a little behind on the blog reading, but congrat-u-freaking-lations! You're going to LOVE being a mom...sometimes! HA! just kidding! But it will definately help that your baby will be beautiful (I guess that doesn't sound very good, eh?)